deadly end Index du Forum

deadly end Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate [Multi]

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    deadly end Index du Forum -> deadly end -> deadly end
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
eliobrea

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 14:06 (2016)    Sujet du message: Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate [Multi] Répondre en citant

Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate [Multi] > urlin.us/2c8gp

The,,applications,,produced,,are,,architecturally,,3-tier:,,the,,user,,interface,,runs,,on,,either,,Microsoft,,Silverlight,,or,,HTML,,5,,client,[163],,or,,as,,a,,SharePoint,,2013,,app;[164],,the,,logic,,and,,data-access,,tier,,is,,built,,on,,WCF,,Data,,Services,,and,,exposed,,as,,an,,OData,,feed,,hosted[165],,in,,ASP.NET;,,and,,the,,primary,,data,,storage,,supports,,Microsoft,,SQL,,Server,,Express,,,Microsoft,,SQL,,Server,,and,,Microsoft,,SQL,,AzureMicrosoftAll,,,,languages,,,,are,,,,versions,,,,of,,,,Visual,,,,Studio,,,,,it,,,,has,,,,a,,,,cleaner,,,,interface,,,,and,,,,greater,,,,cohesiveness.[citation,,,,needed],,,,It,,,,is,,,,also,,,,more,,,,customizable,,,,with,,,,tool,,,,windows,,,,that,,,,automatically,,,,hide,,,,when,,,,not,,,,in,,,,useMicrosoft,,,allows,,,configuration,,,of,,,how,,,much,,,data,,,should,,,be,,,recorded,,,,in,,,effect,,,,allowing,,,developers,,,to,,,balance,,,the,,,speed,,,of,,,execution,,,and,,,resource,,,usageMSDN,,,,Search,,,,also,,,,includes,,,,Metadata,,,,from,,,,the,,,,results,,,,to,,,,help,,,,you,,,,find,,,,right,,,,thingRetrieved,,2011-08-28MicrosoftThere's,,speed,,updates,,,a,,better,,designer,,,Windows,,7,,and,,touch,,support,,,text,,is,,crystal,,clear,,(not,,blurry!),,,a,,new,,datagrid,,,pixel,,shaders,,,the,,Visual,,State,,Manager,,,WPF,,Tracing,,support,,in,,VS2010,,and,,moreWhile,,,,Visual,,,,FoxPro,,,,7,,,,started,,,,out,,,,as,,,,part,,,,of,,,,Visual,,,,Studio,,,,.NET,,,,2002,,,,,and,,,,early,,,,VS,,,,betas,,,,allowed,,,,debugging,,,,inside,,,,VFP-based,,,,DLLs,,,,,it,,,,was,,,,removed,,,,before,,,,release,,,,to,,,,follow,,,,its,,,,own,,,,development,,,,track.[citation,,,,needed]Retrieved,,,2007-10-06For,,,,example,,,,,here's,,,,Arnie,,,,Rowland's,,,,profile^,,"Microsoft,,to,,Give,,Partners,,More,,Access,,to,,Orcas,,IDE,,Code"What,,,,version,,,,of,,,,SL,,,,gets,,,,installed,,,,with,,,,this,,,,?,,,,Does,,,,it,,,,include,,,,updated,,,,SL,,,,3,,,,SDK,,,,,SL,,,,4,,,,beta,,,,-,,,,or,,,,no,,,,SL,,,,at,,,,all,,,,(and,,,,other,,,,addins,,,,to,,,,be,,,,released,,,,later,,,,this,,,,week,,,,will,,,,fill,,,,that,,,,gap?).Additionally,,,,-,,,,what,,,,is,,,,the,,,,intended,,,,plans,,,,with,,,,the,,,,WindowsPhone,,,,7,,,,tools,,,,(as,,,,these,,,,rely,,,,on,,,,SL4,,,,I,,,,assume),,,,-,,,,are,,,,they,,,,part,,,,of,,,,this,,,,release,,,,build,,,,-,,,,or,,,,a,,,,seperate,,,,addin,,,,tool,,,,to,,,,be,,,,launched,,,,(with,,,,SL4?).And,,,,a,,,,last,,,,question,,,,-,,,,can,,,,I,,,,assume,,,,my,,,,VS2008/ASP,,,,3.5/.NET,,,,3.5,,,,Projects,,,,will,,,,not,,,,be,,,,upset,,,,at,,,,all,,,,(and,,,,continue,,,,to,,,,run),,,,-,,,,as,,,,my,,,,client's,,,,projects,,,,are,,,,still,,,,all,,,,in,,,,this,,,,environment.thanksNiallNiallMonday,,,,,April,,,,12,,,,,2010,,,,9:42:54,,,,PM,,,,UTCi'm,,,,really,,,,excited,,,,for,,,,this,,,,releaseMSDNRetrieved,,2008-01-02See,,,also:,,,List,,,of,,,Microsoft,,,Visual,,,Studio,,,Add-ins,,,and,,,Visual,,,Studio,,,ExtensibilityIn,,,addition,,,,it,,,can,,,also,,,attach,,,to,,,running,,,processes,,,and,,,monitor,,,and,,,debug,,,those,,,processes.[26],,,If,,,source,,,code,,,for,,,the,,,running,,,process,,,is,,,available,,,,it,,,displays,,,the,,,code,,,as,,,it,,,is,,,being,,,runMicrosoft,,,,CorporationIt,,,will,,,really,,,help,,,me.jayMonday,,,,April,,,19,,,,2010,,,7:49:05,,,PM,,,UTCScott,,,-,,,Thanks,,,for,,,the,,,tip,,,on,,,the,,,video,,,driversSupportThe,,,,instances,,,,use,,,,different,,,,registry,,,,hives,,,,(see,,,,MSDN's,,,,definition,,,,of,,,,the,,,,term,,,,"registry,,,,hive",,,,in,,,,the,,,,sense,,,,used,,,,here),,,,to,,,,store,,,,their,,,,configuration,,,,state,,,,and,,,,are,,,,differentiated,,,,by,,,,their,,,,AppId,,,,(Application,,,,ID)Asp.netwas,,,hoping,,,you,,,could,,,help,,,me,,,get,,,a,,,good,,,installl:So,,,I,,,have,,,a,,,brand,,,new,,,image,,,of,,,Win,,,7,,,x,,,64,,,bit,,,edition,,,,thought,,,Office,,,2010,,,and,,,VS2010,,,were,,,both,,,being,,,released,,,today,,,and,,,that,,,I,,,could,,,perform,,,a,,,nice,,,fresh,,,install^,,,Harry,,,,Brian,,,(2015-11-18)Visual,,J++,,,InterDev,,,and,,the,,MSDN,,Library,,had,,all,,been,,using,,the,,same,,'environment',,,called,,Developer,,Studio.[64]Professional[edit]Retrieved,,,,2013-06-15For,,,,C,,,,,it,,,,follows,,,,the,,,,1990,,,,version,,,,of,,,,the,,,,ISO,,,,C,,,,standard,,,,with,,,,parts,,,,of,,,,C99,,,,specification,,,,along,,,,with,,,,MS-specific,,,,additions,,,,in,,,,the,,,,form,,,,of,,,,libraries.[41],,,,For,,,,C++,,,,,it,,,,follows,,,,the,,,,ANSI,,,,C++,,,,specification,,,,along,,,,with,,,,a,,,,few,,,,C++11,,,,features.[42],,,,It,,,,also,,,,supports,,,,the,,,,C++/CLI,,,,specification,,,,to,,,,write,,,,managed,,,,code,,,,,as,,,,well,,,,as,,,,mixed-mode,,,,code,,,,(a,,,,mix,,,,of,,,,native,,,,and,,,,managed,,,,code)Don't,,,forget,,,WCF,,,Data,,,Services,,,,I,,,blogged,,,about,,,how,,,easy,,,it,,,is,,,to,,,implement,,,OData,,,recently,,,when,,,I,,,made,,,an,,,API,,,for,,,StackOverflowMicrosoft,,,,CoVideo,,,,Improvements,,,,-,,,,There's,,,,thousands,,,,of,,,,How,,,,Do,,,,I?,,,,videos,,,,on,,,,MSDN,,,,and,,,,they,,,,tell,,,,me,,,,they,,,,are,,,,improving,,,,the,,,,backend,,,,,the,,,,player,,,,and,,,,the,,,,metadata,,,,around,,,,themPlease,,,,expand,,,,the,,,,article,,,,to,,,,include,,,,this,,,,informationThe,,wasteful,,toolbar,,UI,,metaphor,,is,,ditched4Visual,,,SourceSafe,,,2005,,,was,,,available,,,as,,,a,,,stand-alone,,,product,,,and,,,included,,,with,,,the,,,2005,,,Team,,,SuiteThe,,,other,,,controls,,,are,,,all,,,outputting,,,as,,,tablesExpress[edit] f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 14:06 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    deadly end Index du Forum -> deadly end -> deadly end Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange